Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wreath of Stars

Hi!

Today's Halloween card is a result of one of those lightbulb moments. I was doing a bit of studio reorganization and I was looking through the images in the new LAD Key to Happiness set and I saw this wreath. It is included with other holiday images, but since it didn't have any outwardly Christmas vibes, I thought it would be fun to use for Halloween.


I paired the image with some Halloween patterned paper and rhinestones, and I think it turned out pretty fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: The Key to Happiness, Deck the Halls - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Orange Zest, Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Halloween Prints - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Halloween rhinestones - Recollections; True Black Felt, Ric Rac Border die - Papertrey Ink; Stardust gel pen - Sakura; Baker's Twine - Apple Blossom Paperie; sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. The jewels on the wreath make it SO Halloweeny Anya! How fun to use a stamp in an unintended way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anya,

    Very nice! Love the bling on the circle, but also the circle at itself is very nice. Love the colors!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so unique and pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that unique wreath so much that I want one for my front door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this starry wreath, the gems are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!