Monday, October 4, 2010

WMS October Release Day One

Good morning!  What better way to start a Monday morning than with previews of the new Waltzingmouse Stamps October release! 

The cards that I'm sharing today are my favorites so far. I couldn't wait to share them with you. They are a little bit of almost everything being released this month, but when it was all laying out on my desk these came together so quickly!  Without further ado..


*Swoon*

For this card I used Text It, Compliments of the Season, and Holiday Labels No. 14, all being released by Waltzingmouse Stamps on Thursday, October 7th.  This text background is one of five different fonts in the set.  Each one is more lovely than the next - wait until you see some of the others!  My background is splattered with a mixture of Perfect Pearls - I love this technique!  Isn't the Snowflake paper tape fun, too? Perfect match! And since I had all the stuff out, here is one in pink. :)


This card also uses Big Blooms - Poinsettia, another new one!  Which one do you like better?  With a few tweaks, these would be easy to mass produce for Christmas!

This month we are also very excited to add two new members to the Design Team.  A big welcome to Joan Bardee and Sandie Dunne!!

Thank you for stopping by, be sure to check out the rest of the design team's previews:


I will be back tomorrow with more! Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Let It Snow Card
Stamps: Text It, Holiday Labels No. 14, Compliments of the Season - Waltzingmouse Stamps (available Oct 7)
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Going Gray, Baja Breeze - Stampin' Up!; Pumice Stone Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Labels 14 - Spellbinders; Interference Blue, Perfect Pearl Perfect Pearls - Ranger Industries; Icicle Paper Tape - Martha Stewart Crafts; Adhesive rhinestones - Recollections; Sewing machine
Yuletide Blessings Card
Stamps: Text It, Holiday Labels No. 14, Compliments of the Season, Big Blooms - Poinsettia - Waltzingmouse Stamps (available Oct 7)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Labels 14 - Spellbinders; Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls - Ranger Industries; Adhesive pearls - Recollections; Crocheted lace; Sewing machine

26 comments:

  1. Morning Anya - I love this time of the month. These cards are simply delicious!! I think my favourite is the icy blue one, but it's a tough call. Wonderful.
    Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Anya, these are stunning! Every detail is perfection, I LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I LOVE them!! The colours are so soft and the gold/silver splashes are just brilliant!

    Thanks so much for the warm welcome, looking forward to working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both! They are gorgeous holiday cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW !!
    This is really really beautiful...
    I love it !!

    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! these are so pretty. love the splatter of perfect pearl water. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Anya. Love the subtle colors and how both card, yet similar in design looks so different. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, the Perfect Perls spots make a great addition! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL cards Anya! Love the soft, pastel colors & the splashes of silver & gold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft colors and splatter on both of these lovely cards Anya! the stitching looks great and that label really pops the sentiments! These new sets ARE so easy to intermingle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Anya! I love the aqua coloured card but the pink is just as beautiful! Great way to mass produce and still get such lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that label center and all those sentiments are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards, Anya! Love the soft colors! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anya,

    These are soooo pretty!!! I love them!!! Perfect color combinations, lovely stamps and love the shiny golden and silver accents, just wonderful! Take my breath away!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love the soft pastels on these cards! And the splatters...oh I haven't done that in a long time. May need to splatter something now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love both cards. The Perfect Pearls is a great touch and the text background is a keeper. Thanks for sharing

    Sharon in Dayton OH

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous like them both very much could not choose...I love soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness... i can't decide if i like the snow or the poinsettia better. I definitely LOVE the Text It background. Talk about *swoon* Wow!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards!!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Anya, these are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anya these are BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE them both!! Such FUN peeks!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can see why these are favorites of yours; both are stunning. I fancy the aqua card just a bit more than the pink, I think because the labels 14 background works better with the 'let it snow' font. The gold Perfect Pearls look magnificent against the text.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These cards are so gorgeous! Way to showcase these beautiful stamps! Love everything, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi anya - one of each, please :) i agree on the text bg stamp. swoon swoon. i love how you used the poinsettias as a bg stamp as well. but really - could not choose between the blue or pink version. both just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, stunning cards! Those frames are gorgeous, but can't choose which colour way I prefer! Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the 2 colorways- just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!