Friday, October 29, 2010

Creepy Crawly

Oh its Friday. I am so looking forward to the possibilities of the weekend.

Here are some creepy crawlies for you today.

I used the Friendship Jar and Fall Fillers sets and coordinating dies from PTI. The fun plaid patterned paper is Blackbird from My Mind's Eye. I stitched a strip of scrunched up tulle on top, its a bit hard to see, but a good compliment to the jar full of spider webs!

Tomorrow I will be back with the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge for the week but before I go I wanted to let you know that Lizzie Anne Designs is having a Halloween sale. Now through Sunday, the entire store is 20% off! I hope you find some goodies.

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Background Basics: Tin Types, Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Going Gray, Soft Stone - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Blackbird - My Mind's Eye
Ink: Going Gray, Basic Gray - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger
Other: Jar & Lid, Jar Label dies - Papertrey Ink; Peeled Paint reinker - Ranger Industries; Copic Black multiliner; Tulle; Sewing machine

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!