Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trick or Treat

We made this quick and simple card at my last Stamp Camp.


Boy, do I love my Halloween Party set. For this card, I paired the cauldrons with some halloween patterned paper. I will miss creating for Halloween once its over, but Christmas is always fun, too!

Have you seen the Tag - You're It! challenge that WMS is having? The details are here on the WMS Blog and the prize is a *whopper* - almost $200 to spend however you want in the WMS store!! Seriously, that is awesome, what a prize! I can't wait to play along too, you know I love tags. I am waiting for the November sets to arrive to get started - I've got an idea floating around using them! Ooh it will be soon now! Lots of time to enter, so play along!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Halloween Party - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: True Black, White - Papertrey Ink; Kiwi Kiss - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Halloween Prints - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Concord Crush - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Mandarin Baker's Twine - The Twinery; Simply Chartreuse button - Papertrey Ink

6 comments:

  1. This is just so much fun. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anya!!

    We got your package yesterday - thank you SO much for all those ribbons, what a great surprise!! I am excited to use these 'new' stamps :)

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful card, Anya! Love the three cauldrons and the yummy colored treats bubbling inside! So creative! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Halloween card Anya! Love the various cauldron bubbles & that bakers twine is a great touch! Sounds like you had a fun time at stamp camp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun colors on the bubbling pots Anya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!