Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Enjoy Every Bite

Hi! I have approximately 3 minutes to post this and run! I've been busy, busy.

Luckily for me, I seem to have neglected to write down my supply list for this card, so I'll have to come back later with that information.  Let's just have a quick share today, then, ok?


The stamp is from a Stampin' Up! set, and I think the patterned paper is Making Memories.  I love the funny look on this skeleton's face... makes me giggle every time.

So sorry for the in and out, but its been that kind of week.

However, please stop back tomorrow as I will be sharing my projects for this month's Lizzie Anne Designs DT Challenge - to create for the holidays!  I hope you'll join me!

Have a great day!

Anya

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!