Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fright Night

Hi there!

Back to Halloween projects today. Here's a fun little card I made using Matilda patterned paper and Ready Set Chipboard from Cosmo Cricket.

This came together super quick! The Ready Set Chipboard is fun to use.

Bill has posted some more info on his blog about TTV photography. He posted an in depth explanation of the technique that you might find interesting. Me? I'm a more visual person. Here are some more photos that he took (at one point he actually asked me if I wanted to take some pictures) so the last one is mine. Very addicting - I cannot wait to take some holiday pictures.







There are more in our gallery too.

I also wanted to let you know that I have a post today on the Lizzie Anne Designs Blog. I'd love for you to stop by!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Spooky Sweets - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Matila - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Double Embossed Dotted Lace punch - EK Success; Matilda Ready Set Chipboard - Cosmo Cricket; Orange Peel Stickles - Ranger Industries; sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Pure cuteness Anya! Love the chipboard pieces & that DP is perfect for the occasion :) Thanks for sharing your photos as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that card is so cute. and the photos rock too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya your Halloween card is so super adorable! Too cute! And I just love the photography! I'm off to check out the gallery. Hugs, Carly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!