Saturday, October 23, 2010

Creeping Spiders

Hello hello!

Today is Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge day, and here is today's sketch:


I think you might see a last surge of Halloween projects here before the big day! Here's my card for today.

Can I tell you something? If it hasn't stolen your heart already, you need Text It. Please trust me, it just makes my crafty little heart so happy, and I want you to be happy too! :)


I combined the loopy script font from Text It with the polka dots from Offbeat Backgrounds to create some super fun patterned paper. The spiders and sentiment are from Halloween Party.

Thank goodness for these stamps, you know? I've seen a trend in my stamping recently and I think stamping my own backgrounds is keeping me sane. The sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 EST. You can link up your entry on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog. Top Mice will be announced along with the new sketch next Saturday! Be sure to visit the blog and check out what the other DT members and Mischief Makers have created for the sketch challenge!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, friends, and thank you for your visit today!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Text It, Offbeat Backgrounds, Halloween Party - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: True Black, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Kiwi Kiss - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Black Soot Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Color Spritzer - Stampin' Up!; Lilac Baker's Twine - The Twinery

11 comments:

  1. This is a cracking card Anya, I am in love with your stamped background!!! So perfect for this project!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Anya! Love the colors and the spooky spiders! That background is fabulous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Anya! That custom stamped PP is spectacular; love the polka dots and the script! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Anya! What a fabulous Halloween card! I love your custom stamped DP & those spiders are so creepy! Cute tag & twine combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your "designer" paper...absolutely fabulous, and you're right, I must have Text it! Awesome card...love your spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful background. wonderful spooky card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love how you did your background stamping, beautiful creepy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great composition Anya! you always amaze me with the backgrounds you create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Anya. The background was a real brain wave - good for you.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!