Saturday, October 16, 2010

Boo!

Hiya!

Today is Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge day, and here is today's sketch:


Love that wide-open space!

Here's what I made, feeling the Halloween love still.


Using the pumpkin guys from Halloween Party, I made up some background paper then trimmed it to fit my 6-1/2 by 3-1/2 inch card. I added some twill and crocheted lace and used glittered chipboard letters to spell out boo! Fun stuff!

The sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 EST. You can link up your entry on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog. Top Mice will be announced along with the new sketch next Saturday! Be sure to visit the blog and check out what the other DT members and Mischief Makers have created for the sketch challenge!

Tomorrow is the October Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps blog waltz - I hope you're planning to play along, and be sure to stop by! You can find all the info you need by following that link. I will see you then!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Halloween Party, Midnight Feast - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink; Pumpkin Pie - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Marigold Morning, Old Olive, Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink, Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Chipboard letters - American Crafts Thickers (Sprinkles); Terracotta Tile Twill - Papertrey Ink; Crocheted lace; Tracing wheel

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning Anya

    This really made me smile!! These are such fun images. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used on your wonderful bg stamping Anya! The pumpkins look great! and that glitzy 'boo' is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Thanks for sharing in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween card Anya! Love all those Jack - o - lanterns & the shimmery "boo" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anya you are the master of backgrounds - you always amaze me with the work you do with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the background paper you made is fabulous! super card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your pumpkin BG! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I'd pay $ for that background paper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!