Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Greetings

Hey you! Its a beautiful Friday here - how is your day going?

Thank you all for the super sweet and wonderful comments you left for me during the Waltzingmouse Stamps countdown and the October release Blog Waltz.  I enjoyed reading each one of them - you are all so dear to me!  The Blog Waltz contest runs through tomorrow (Saturday) evening, so make sure you get your comments in.. you could win a free WMS stamp set just for doing so! 

This week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room was to create a card with a Vintage Halloween theme. Well, if you've been here before, you know those words are irresistable to me!


I couldn't resist throwing some Enchanted Evening into the mix of colors - I love these together. The image is from the Crafty Secrets Halloween Creative Scraps - I was so excited to get these (and then use them)!

I had fun making this - who doesn't love glittered bats and pom pom trim? I hope you have a super day.. tomorrow I will be back with the WMS Sketch Challenge!


Hugs!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Midnight Feast, Halloween Party - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Summer Sunrise - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink, Black Soot, Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Halloween Greetings Double-Sided Creative Scraps - Crafty Secrets; Double Embossed Dotted Lace Punch - EK Success; Seasonal Grungeboard (bats) - Tim Holtz; Hematite Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts; Pom Pom trim - JoAnn Fabrics; Crepe paper

8 comments:

  1. Just amazing........ wow, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you taken on the gentler side of Halloween. The black sponging on Enchanted Evening is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Anya! super pom pom ribbon, crepe paper and wonderful image! the shimmery bats are SO cool too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got thrown outta order when following the blog waltz. and you're my last stop tonight. i just adore this card so much - you've introduced me to the wonderful world of creative scraps. love your pompom and black distressing. just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, love the vintage image, the glittery bats and of course the pom pom trim! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Those are the cutest bats I've ever seen! Not a bit scary! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Anya, this is beautiful! What a sweet vintage image and such lovely embelishments. Thanks for sharing this little lovelie with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!