Sunday, April 3, 2011

WMS Soap Day 3.. and a video!

Morning, my dears! I have been so excited for this day - I made a video for you! I thought that boy it would be a lot easier to just show you how to make a PolyShrink bracelet with Very Vintage Labels No. 18 rather than just talk about it. So, here you go!


Here is also a direct link to the video on YouTube.

Wasn't that easy? Here is the finished bracelet I made using the shrunken labels I created in the video (and the three other takes I took.. lol :)

This design is a bit simpler than the one I made for the March release. Here is a close up - see how the color is so pretty and intense?

And an action shot :)

If you're not really into the jewelry thing (I love it when stamps can be used for other things!) here is a cute little card using the largest label shape that I showed you at the end of the video.

See it there? Part of that supah fancy embellishment?

I hung a bead from the hole I punched and adhered a Prima flower to the open spot in the center. Then I glued it to a paper rosette made with the Tim Holtz die. Isn't it yummy? I think it looks really great with the patterned paper (Portrait Collection, Crate Paper) too!

Don't forget to check out the other girls!



I'm glad you stopped in today - I hope you enjoyed the video, I had fun making it. Look for more!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Purple Bracelet
Stamps: Very Vintage Labels No. 18 - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries; Pearlescent Lavender Brilliance - Tsukineko
Other: Translucent PolyShrink - Lucky Squirrel; jewelry supplies

Glad You're in my Corner Card
Stamps: Stamps: Very Vintage Labels No. 18, Rescue Remedies Additions - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: So Saffron - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Portrait Collection - Crate Paper
Ink: Jet Black, Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Translucent PolyShrink - Lucky Squirrel; Paper Rosette Die - Tim Holtz for Sizzix; Paper flower - Prima; Tulle, Sewing machine

17 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!!! The bracelet is just fantastic and I just love the bold colours on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very arty and smart. So clever. Love your work Anita and that card with the embellie is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! I love your bracelets! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya - your video is incredible - you are a natural - such great tips and details!!!! and stunning projects!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Anya! This is beautiful and your tutorial was fabulous!! A great tute for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bracelet. I love the magnetic clasp.. I always forgot they make those when I'm creating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these projects are fabulous Anya! Such a pretty bracelet and beautiful card! Love the fan fold embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh Anya. These creations are drop-dead gorgeous - and your VIDEO....I LOVE THIS. Your did a fabulous job - so very professional. OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well how sweet is that bracelet!Great job with the video! And I LOVE your gorgeous card!!!:)LindaK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bracelet is awesome! How cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab tutorial! :) Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. shurken down it makes the perfect frame for the flower and the tutorial is great

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this pretty purple and silver bracelet Anya! So nice to associate a voice with you now from your video! Thanks for the tutorial - I've tried a few things with the poly shrink stuff and really panicked when it went all curly on me! I think I started out with things that were too small and they shrank REALLY TINY!!

    Now I'm emboldened to try again! and I love how you incorporated a piece on your beautiful card too! Great projects today GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic video!! I loved the bracelet last month, so thanks for giving a tutorial on it!! And the card is lovely too: thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great video--thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your polyshrink projects are awesome! Can't wait to try the techniques--I have some of the material and always forget to use it--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WoW Anya. thank you SO so much for sharing that video on the bracelet. I was stunned by your project back in March. and now i'm speechless. i do love that lavendar shade - super intense and gorgeous. the card of course is absolutely gorgeous - love the crate paper collection and the amazing rosette & droplet. your work is always an inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!