Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge 76

Hi there. I am having major concentration issues today. I keep jumping from one thing to the other. So, while I'm jumping here, I want to share the card I made for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge.

I had a difficult time working with these colors, so I kept my card really simple.

The chevron stripes are from the Waltzingmouse Stamps Off Beat Backgrounds set. Choosing a gradient of shades was an easy way for me to combine these colors.

The sentiment is from the Free Spirit - Sentiments set and was accented with a star and coordinating button. Like I said - very simple. An easy card for a kid's birthday.

Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Off Beat Backgrounds, Free Spirit - Sentiments - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Pacific Point - Stampin' Up!; Soft Stone - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz - Stampin' Up!
Other: Large star punch - EK Success; button

12 comments:

  1. Love this card, Anya! These stripes are also in the new release of Papertrey! Fun! Such a pretty card with you!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! LOVE the chevron stripes! Awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple but so fabulous! Love the gradient you created with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Anya. I have to make a quick card for my BIL's birthday and I'll be casing your card for sure. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card today, Anya!
    Hey, and congrats on your Moxie Fabuliciousness!! I just knew when I saw your Tuesday Trigger creation that you would be a shoo-in. That was a truly beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE what you did with the PDCC colours....FAB!!!!Thanks for joining us again Anya at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a clever idea for when you are struggling to pull some colours together Anya! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, Anya! Another wonderful, simple yet elegant card...a style that I love but seem to be so challenged at! I will definitely put this one in my idea cap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo! LOVE those chevron stripes! Such a fabulous, CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing CAS card! LOVE the chevrons :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! Those chevron stripes in various colors is perfect! LOVE this card--perfect for anyone:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!