Monday, April 11, 2011

WMS CASE Competition Winner

Good morning!

Back on April 4th, Waltzingmouse Stamps rounded out our first SOAP month with an invitation to participate in a WMS CASE (Copy and Share Everything) Competition.

I am happy to share that a winner has been announced. Today we are highlighting this fantastic project created by Cyndie of Artful Haven!

Cyndie was inspired by the bracelet I created during Day 3 of the WMS SOAP. What a fantastic take on that technique! I love the way that Cyndie cut a shape out of the center and added pearls there - the end result is elegant and beautiful! I also love the shape of the Labels Four dies for this - bravo, Cyndie!

Thanks to all the other participants in the contest as well - you all did an amazing job. Please be sure to check out the other fabulous projects here.

Have a great day!

Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!