Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hi!

I am so behind on everything. I have approximately 3 minutes to do this post, so here goes.

Last week when I was playing with the Free Spirit stamp sets, I made this quick and easy card using the little solid square image. Did you overlook that little stamp, too?

I just lined it up on a grid-lined acrylic block and stamped it in a rainbow of pretty colors. I left one of the spaces blank and stamped the Hi sentiment from Free Spirit - Sentiments.

I like it! See you tomorrow!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Free Spirit - Boy, Free Spirit - Sentiments - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Rustic White - Papertrey Ink; Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Assorted Colors - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card! Would work great for a man. I'll have to try that out - I don't have the Free Spirit set, but I'm sure I can find something to substitute. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! When I had that set out to make my sketch card, I noticed that little block and thought I could make cool patterns with it! Great CAS card and I love all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anya!!

    Looooooove the card!! This is truly the style of cards that I totally love, but that is quite hard to make, because you gotta have eye for detail and eye for just the stamps that work well, and you did such an amazing job on that! This card is cool, fun and original! Loooove it!!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and yet totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anya, this is such a wonderful inspiration. I have to try it by myself. Love the colors so much. I guess, it would even look great in monochromatic, right? Absolut stunning!

    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!