Saturday, April 16, 2011

Good Luck

Hi there! How are you?

I'm glad it is the weekend! Happy to start Saturday with a new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, too.

Here is the sketch for today:
And here is my take:

I loved the background paper Edna created for her card for WMSC42, and was inspired to try making some myself.

I used the dotted rectangle images from Fancy Phrases and (somewhat) randomly stamped them to create my background.

The leaves are a combination of images from Frame It and Teeny Trees. The sentiment is also from Fancy Phrases.

We hope you'll play along with us this week - head to the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge Blog. In addition to the Top Mice awards, a free stamp set is awarded each week to a random player!

Also, the Friends of WMS Blog Waltz is tomorrow - the theme is Easter - you can get more details here! I will see you then!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Frame It, Teeny Trees, Fancy Phrases - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Peach Parfait, Kiwi Kiss, Perfect Plum - Stampin' Up!
Other: Plum Pudding buttons - Papertrey Ink

11 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Anya! I love the way you used the frames to make a background, that looks great, wonderful idea and wonderful and sunny card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, I love the use of the frames for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you go with the great backgrounds again girlfriend!! love the creative use of the sentiment frames - AND the fun 'leaves' from the trees!! You are just one clever girl! I've got to start looking at my stamps differently!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty CAS design Anya! Love the Teeny leaves and the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to try making my own background. Your wonderful card reminds me that the possibilities are really limitless. So CAS and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this simple pretty card Anya! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great background and I love the yellow and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that the background was made with the sentiment frame!!! Super way to tie a card together!!! Stunning!! HUgs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! I was lookiing for a way to make WMS leaves for the WMSC sketch and thanks to you, now I know!!!! OK, if I CASE 'em? Will def give you the credit...have no fear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your background is brilliant! So very creative. And I love the pop of purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!