Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friend

Its a soup sort of day around here today.. rainy and chilly (and I love it). Looking forward to being cozy at home.

Here is another card I made a little while ago for a dear friend and haven't yet shared. This uses the Musical Backgrounds set from the Waltzingmouse September release.


I also used Roses In Bloom stamped onto patterned paper and cut out. After stamping the music background with Sahara Sand ink, I spritzed my cardstock with Caramel Apple Glimmer Mist. I like the little bit of splotchiness.. adds to the vintage look, I think!


Thank you for taking the time to visit today, I hope you are having a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Musical Backgrounds, Roses In Bloom - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Mitten Weather - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!; Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Caramel Apple Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels; 4" Doily - Wilton; Adhesive pearl - Recollections; Sewing machine; crochet thread; lace

8 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! Love the fun pp you stamped the leaves on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful. It really does have a vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I like how the lace doesn't go across the entire card, a bit different. Beautiful paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! love the shabby background. and the pieced rose is beautiful. gorgeous card, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anya, this card is stunning! I love the pieced flower - such a warm color combo & that background is fabulous! I hope you enjoy your soup :) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Anya, love the wee flower but the background is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job! I love the card. I find it so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!