Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back to School

Sneaking in here in just the knick of time to post a card for this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge. I've lurked before, seen the inspiration photos around blogland, but this is the first time I've participated.

Here is the photo for this week:


And here is the card that I created.


I used a little bit of this and that to put this card together.  All my supplies are listed below in the recipe. 

My mom and I had a great time this weekend in Columbus.  I found some fun stuff and took some pictures that I'll share later this week.  Hope you're having a great Sunday!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Teacher's Apple - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kraft, True Black - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: The Boyfriend - Cosmo Cricket; Memo Note Book - Jenni Bowlin
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz - Stampin' Up!; Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen Distress - Ranger
Other: Standard Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Handmade Embossed Stickers - K&Company; True Black button - Papertrey Ink; Maraschino Baker's Twine - The Twinery; Ric rac; sewing machine

10 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I adore the papers you used, especially the pencil one. The "BACK TO SCHOOL" was a super idea. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! How cute and clever to use your label maker for the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable - I love the label maker for the sentiment, the paper and the bakers twine! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Anya! It is such an adorable card. Get over there and grab that tea pot for your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love that pencil paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love what you did with that inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect papers for your fun school card Anya! can't wait to see the pics of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! Your card is WONDERFUL...love the lettering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!