Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Follow Your Heart

Hi!

I'm recovering from the frenzy of the Waltzingmouse Stamps new release - thanks to all of you that stopped by to leave such sweet comments. I appreciate each and every one of them.

So, I was in the mood to create something quick and scrappy last night. Better to ease myself back into things :) I love these cards that start out as a pile of stuff on my desk and materialize into something fantastic! This one topped out at 10 minutes.

The strips of patterned paper are from the Crate Paper Restoration Collection. This is really a great collection of paper, I love the patterns. I just stitched these right to my card base. The frame, bird, and sentiment are all from my stash of Handmade Die-Cut Cardstock. I added some lace, a vintage button, a rhinestone eye for my birdie, and some acrylic paint to finish it off. Fun, cute, and fast!

Have a super night!

Anya

Recipe:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Restoration Collection - Crate Paper
Other: Handmade Die-Cut Cardstock - K&Company; Adirondack Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber - Ranger Industries; Vintage button; lace; adhesive rhinestone; sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, Anya!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Waltzingmouse Stamps fan and am so happy to have found your blog through WMS! This card is gorgeous...kraft paired with pinks, yellows...delish! I love your blog and look forward to updates. I can't wait to see what you create next!

    God bless,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Anya! That shimmery bird is very pretty & that sentiment speaks volumes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anya,

    Really like this card! Perfect, how you attached those strips of paper, looks great! And the bird is very nice and the pierced border! Like it a lot!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the bright paper strips they bring a ton of interest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great creation Anya! love how you put this all together - the red bird and pretty lace look super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!