Friday, September 3, 2010

There For You

I am so thankful that it is Friday. I really need this upcoming long weekend!

Now that I've got that out of the way, here's a simple card that I put together for my monthly card group.

Before I unloaded all of my Stampin' Up! sets, I put aside a few favorites to keep, and this is one of those that I held onto. I thought just for kicks I'd pull a set out to use. I am spoiled by clear stamps!

The images were colored with an Aqua Painter and ink pads. The sentiment is also from another SU! set - I was always fond of that curly font.

Not much else to say, so I'll keep it short. But before you go, the details for the September Friends of WMS Blog Waltz have been posted. Mark your calendars!

I'll be back tomorrow with my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge card. Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Oh, So Lovely, Absolutely Fabulous - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Soft Sky, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Old Olive - Stampin' Up!; Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
Other: Signo White Gel Pen - Uniball; Aqua Painter

4 comments:

  1. Fun and simple. I saved that set as well -- should prolly actually pull it out one of these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Simple and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!