Friday, September 10, 2010

Bountiful Baskets Additions

Good morning, my dears!

Here we are at Day 2 of the previews for the Waltzingmouse Stamps September release. Today I am sharing some creations made using the Bountiful Baskets Additions set, a coordinating set to the fantastic Spring Baskets. Bountiful Baskets contains two basket images and coordinating seasonal fillers, so even if you don't have Spring Baskets, it is sure to be a must-have!

Starting off with the poinsettia image.. I love poinsettia, especially white (off-white?) ones. Bill and I were married just before Christmas and we had white poinsettias lining the aisle. So pretty.

Anyway, I wanted to show you that all the images in this set coordinate with the existing basket images in Spring Baskets. I thought my poinsettias would be perfect for the tall, fancy basket. I colored my images with Copic markers and went over the flowers with a Stardust gel pen. I put just a bit of sparkle on the leaves and used an Aqua Painter to spread it around - it just adds some subtle sparkle. There's a new background set there too!! You'll be seeing lots of the Music Background from me.

Flower close-up.. can you see the sparkle?

And another card before I go.

Some birthday goodies tucked inside a little picnic basket. I paper pieced the gifts using patterned paper from the Crate Paper Restoration Collection. YUM-O. The background bits are also from that collection. I added some glitter and stamped the sentiment repeatedly to create my background mat. Happy colors!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's previews:

Claire
Belinda
Bonnie
Carly
Jennifer
Julia
Laurie
Lisa
Lynn
Mona



Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Holiday Hugs
Stamps: Bountiful Baskets Additions, Music Backgrounds (available September 12),
Spring Baskets - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Bravo Burgundy - Stampin' Up!; Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Petite Oval Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Copic Markers and Spica glitter pens - Imagination International; Stardust Gel Pen - Sakura; Pinking blade for rotary paper trimmer - Fiskars; Aqua Painter; Sewing machine; lace

Birthday Wishes
Stamps: Bountiful Baskets Additions (available September 12) - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink; Regal Rose - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Restoration Collection - Crate Paper
Ink: Regal Rose - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Apron Lace border punch - Fiskars; Standard Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts; sewing machine

14 comments:

  1. Hello Anya,

    This is a very nice and stylish card, I think, love the background with that music stamp, you've really made pretty colors there, love it!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anya, that is just Christmas on a card right there!!! LOVE the white poinsettias on that music background!!! Delish! and the birthday card is super cute, the sparkly bows rock!!!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Those are both so beautiful! I just love the sheet music background on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW such fun colors and sparkle! Love how you used that basket with the poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards Anya! What beautiful poinsettias & that music note background is stunning! I love the birthday card too! The shimmery bows look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your baskets Anya! the poinsettias look super in the tall one. Your music bg stamping looks wonderful as well as the pretty glitter on the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Anya! I LOVE white/off-white poinsettias - they are so elegant! Your colours are fabulous - beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Anya. Your poinsettia project is stunning with eye-pleasing design and beautiful colors. You really used this music background in a creatively outstanding way.

    Your Bountiful Basket card would make anyone celebrating a birthday smile with delight. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Holiday Hugs card is so pretty... love white Poinsettias also. Maybe it's because I live in AZ now and I don't see a lot of snow any more. I dunno... Anyway, The Birthday Wishes card is wonderful too! I can totally picture myself making cards like this ... 100s of them! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are beautiful Anya!! I love the first one with the music background and lace.. What a wonderful release..Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Anya these cards are just gorgeous! Love the mix of colors and patterns. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely! :) Love your mix of patterns as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the christmas card, and the basket full of cards and presents is so cheery, it made me smile! Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!