Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Balm of Friendship

Hi friends!

We've got ourselves a busy week ahead! Tomorrow I am sharing my creations for the new Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps release as well as participating in the Serendipity Stamps Design Team challenge. On Thursday, the Waltzingmouse Stamps Design Team will begin to share their previews of the *five* new stamp sets being released this month at WMS. Have you been checking out the sneak peeks Claire has been sharing on the WMS blog? Some new favorites for me, that's for sure.

Here is another card I made with my Stamp Camp this past week, using more WMS goodies.

I really like the kraft and black color combination. The background was stamped with the knitted pattern from Faux Fun. The Balm of Friendship label is from Rescue Remedies and was stamped and cut out with the coordinating Labels 4 die.

The rest of the product information is below if you'd like it! I hope you have a great day, I've got a to-do list a mile long!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Faux Fun, Rescue Remedies - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Kraft, True Black - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: The Thrift Shop - October Afternoon
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
Other:
Labels 4 Nestabilities - Spellbinders; True Black Vintage Buttons - Papertrey Ink; Upper Crest Border punch - Fiskars

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Anya! I really like the kraft and black combo, too. Going to have to try that!! And I definitely need to order Rescue Remedies - maybe after the new release comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely subtle colours, and a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Anya! I love your custom stamped background DP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, wonderful color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!