Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Monogram Bookmark

Hi guys!

Today I wanted to share a bookmark I made for my Nana for her birthday. This one has been sitting in my 'share' pile for a while.


I used the same layout as I did for this bookmark I made. I also used the same Floral Alphabet from Serendipity Stamps - it is just so pretty!

I stamped the 'J' first in Tuxedo Black Memento and then colored it with Copics. The patterned paper is from the Guide Lines Collection from Papertrey. There is a magnet on the front and back of the inside to keep the bookmark held together over your page - I first saw these made by the lovely Julia Aston - she's so clever!


So glad you stopped by today! Two quick things before you go: I added a new page to my blog (link in top left) of Items For Sale.  I have got some goodies there and will be adding more - please poke around and help me purge! :)

And secondly, this Saturday is World Card Making Day! Waltzingmouse Stamps is whipping up something special, so stay tuned for more details!

Have a great night!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Floral Alphabet - Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Rustic White, Plum Pudding - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Guide Lines Collection - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Deco Scallop Edge punch - EK Success; Stardust Gel pen - Sakura; Copic Markers (V91, V95, YG91, YG95, YR20)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Anya. What a special thing for your Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Those bookmarks with the magnets are wonderful - I use mine all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely, Anya. Love your coloring - that dusky purple is beautiful. I'm sure your Nana loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty , your Nana is going to love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!