Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trick or Treat: WMSC9

Good morning!

I have another inspiring Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge to share with you today.

Here is today's sketch:

And here is my card:


Are you tired of seeing these flowers yet? I hope not - because I love 'em! I think they are fan.tas.tic.

My polka dot background is from Off Beat Backgrounds and was stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The flowers (which I'm sure you know by now!) are from Rescue Remedies. Don't they look spectacular in the fall colors? I think this card has a permanent spot on my desk :)

The sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 EST. You can link up your entry on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog. Top Mice will be announced along with the new sketch next Saturday! Be sure to visit the blog and check out what the new Mischief Makers have created for the sketch challenge!

Have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Off Beat Backgrounds, Rescue Remedies, Midnight Feast - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, True Black - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival, Antique Linen Distress, Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers; 1" circle punch - EK Success; sewing machine

12 comments:

  1. I really like the vintage-y feel on this one Anya. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, never tired of them - they look gorgeous and I love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Anya! I love your color combo - so calm & soothing & all those lil' flowers look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used on these great flowers for your Halloween theme Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Anya! I really like the distress inks used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean and beautiful design! Very inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one too... girl you are on a halloween roll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card, i love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really great card. I love how you used the flowers from rescue remedies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card, would never have thought to use the little flowers for a Halloween card, love the stitching and the polka dot background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! I love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!