Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bonjour!

Good morning, my friends. How was your weekend? I was very productive - the cards were coming easily, I buzzed through the household chores, and I boxed up and sent off some pub submissions (ooh!).

I've been having fun playing around, letting ideas take me where they will.. I often come up with things when I'm laying in bed waiting for Bill to wake up. :)

Just for fun..

These stamps are from the Paris plate, the second plate of stamps that I bought from The Stampsmith (remember the Pears card from a few weeks back?).

This plate features classic landmarks of Paris as well as some vintage poster images and accompanying sentiments. Love - or should I say L'amour!

A fun color combination, too! The purple dotted cardstock was ruffled and stitched, and then I covered almost all of it up! Oh well :) Another hard-to-see detail is the stamped sheet music background.

This little cutie is happily sitting on my desk - I love to incorporate my cards into my room decor ;)

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Paris Plate - The Stampsmith; Sheet Music Scrapblock - Cornish Heritage Farms
Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Plum Pudding from the 2008 Bitty Dot Basics Collection - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Perfect Plum - Stampin' Up!; VersaMark - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Threading Water punch - Fiskars; Adhesive rhinestones - Recollections; Crinkle Ribbon - MemrieMare; sewing machine

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the perspective of the image and how you set the layer at an angle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a great color combo Anya. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Anya, love the vintage feel to this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and purple combo on this Anya and the great Eifel tower stamped on the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love that great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anya, your card is perfect for me. I love the classic design that you choose. I am so in love in that ribbon. It is so cute. Good job Anya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!