Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fall Blessings

Good morning, my friends!

I am here to bring you another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. This is a great sketch - very versatile!

Here is my card for today:

I have been so inspired by all the leaf images showing up (I just *loved* Jennifer Holmes' sketch card from last week) and our recent cooler temperatures. Fall is on the way, and I love it.. my favorite time of the year.

I used images from Blessed By You and Peace and Plenty to create my leafy background paper. These are fantastic sets to have - the images are just beautiful, not to mention the unique sentiments.

I paired my patterned paper with a plaid design from the Cosmo Cricket Matilda collection. The label was cut using my Slice. I inked the edges with Distress Ink for a little aging and smudging.

The sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 EST. You can link up your entry on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog. Top Mice will be announced along with the new sketch next Saturday! Be sure to visit the blog and check out what the other DT members and Mischief Makers have created for the sketch challenge!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Blessed By You, Peace and Plenty - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Matilda - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Peach Parfait, More Mustard, (this is starting to sound like a buffet...) So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, River Rock, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Vintage Findings Design Card & Slice - Making Memories; Adhesive rhinestone - Recollections; sewing machine

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous stamped background, Anya! love the beautiful fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, Aaaah! perfect autumn card Anya...just dreamy!!I love how you used those leaf stamps!!! Thank you so much for this stunning challenge inspiration card Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Autumn card, something nice and calming about this card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, colorful leaf bg you stamped Anya! I can just smell the fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Fall card Anya! I love all those leaves & the lil' acorns! Makes me think of the gorgeous fall foliage on the East Coast - the cacti don't change color here in Phoenix :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Anya.. Fall is my most favorite time of year!! So many beautiful colors, and this card is no different... Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Anya! The bg paper you created is wonderful and paired with that plaid - YUM! And thank you for reminding me about my Slice. It's been neglected since I started collecting Spellbinders dies. It definitely needs dusting off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so warm and lovely! You've totally inspired me to pull out my fall stamps and create something! Hugs, Carly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Anya! Love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anya this is LOVELY!! Such a wonderful fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful Fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colours and lovely leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. a dear sweet card, to remember to be grateful for everything we have. love the clean lines and that little piece of bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!