Saturday, August 6, 2011

Luck this Halloween

Hiya friends! So how did you enjoy the past few days of WMS goodness? Aren't my fellow DT members full of inspiration?

I'm here today to bring you this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Kelly Schirmer has brought us another fun sketch.

And here's what I created, a little peek-a-boo card using Cicely at Halloween.

The belly band slips off and the card opens to reveal Cicely in all her cuteness!

I thought I would try coloring Cicely this time. I think she's pretty darn cute! I need to practice using dark colors, but I've got lots of time before Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by today - we hope you'll play along with us this week - head to the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge Blog to link up your creation. In addition to the Top Mice awards, a free stamp set is awarded each week to a random player!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Cicely at Halloween - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Elegant Eggplant - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Haunted Collection - Cosmo Cricket
INK: Elegant Eggplant - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Tuxedo Black Memento Ink - Tsukineko
OTHER: Copic Markers; Lilac Baker's Twine - The Twinery

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Great colours and super colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE, Anya! I love that you made a crisscross card with a belly band! Your coloring of little Miss Cicely is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! Love your colored Cicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Anya! love the greens and blues you used on Cicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much I can't stand it!! :)
    The colors...
    the belly band...
    all of it!
    And I think your coloring is fabby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anya, you are so clever to use the sketch by creating the flaps on the front of your card! I love the colors and the Cicely stamp is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!