Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Sketch

Hi there! How is your Saturday so far? I think it is supposed to rain here all day, so I think that's a perfect excuse to craft all day, don't you?

I'm playing along again today with the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. There have been some fun changes over at the challenge blog, you can read about them here. A free Waltzingmouse stamp set is up for grabs for each challenge, too!

Here is my card for this week's challenge:

And our sketch:

I thought some paper piecing would be good for this sketch, so I used the largest flower from Roses in Bloom.

The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness collection.

Lots of possibilities with this sketch - I hope you will play along with us!

Have a fantastic Saturday!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Roses in Bloom, Text It - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Fine Linen, White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Togetherness - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: River Rock - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Lacey Squares - Spellbinders; Sewing machine

4 comments:

  1. Hello Anya!

    The flowers are so pretty on the paper you used! Wish they would be in my balcony! ;-) Love the pearl in the middle, very nice card!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper pieced flower and leaf are just gorgeous Anya! We both used the lacey edge Nestie square on our cards today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very lovely card this is! I like the colors that you used. I am really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the papers you used and the scalloped border is the perfect background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!