Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Fabby!

Hi chickies! Are you ready for the weekend? We're almost there.

I am so excited to share today's card with you - I had so much fun just playing!

I used the goodies I picked up this weekend at my LSS. As soon as I saw the card that Anna submitted for last week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, I fell in love with the Three Silhouettes stamp set she used. I also came home with the Circle Lace stamp, another I've seen while surfing blogland.

The Very Vintage Labels No. 18 makes a perfect frame for this silhouette. The sentiment is from Frame It. Don't you just love the little pearl 'necklace'? I also added some splashes of Perfect Pearls for a little extra shimmer. Here, let me show you..

Shimmery goodness! I have major love for this card. I think it would be so pretty in yellow, too. (I just might do that!)

So glad to see you here today, sending you hugs!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Three Silhouettes, Circle Lace - Hero Arts; Very Vintage Labels No. 18, Frame It - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Blushing Bride - Stampin' Up!; White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Going Gray, Regal Rose - Stampin' Up!; Old Paper Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Oval Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Perfect Pearl Perfect Pearls - Ranger Industries; Adhesive pearls - Recollections

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anya! I actually really like the size of this card (which is easier to see with you holding it! haha)... just a nice little card for any ol' reason :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, stunning, stunning Anya!! I love the pink frame using VVL#18!! Its gorgeous!! I'm loving silhouettes right now too - as is most of the crafting world, right??!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Anya! Love the colors and the way you combined those stamps! It works so perfectly well this way!! Love it!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old fashioned silhouette with the modern phrase... so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anya, this is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! The lacey background is stunning! I love how you added the perfect pearls. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this IS so fabby Anya! love that lace stamping and the layered labels 18!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Love the stamping and the pretty necklace :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!