Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 2011 CardMaker Pubs

Hiya chickies! How are you today? I didn't have anything new to share, so I thought I would share some cards that were picked up for publication recently. I was fortunate enough to have four cards published in the March issue of CardMaker Magazine.

For this beauty, I used the largest egg image from Nestie Eggs, embossed in gold and colored with Copic markers. This image is so elegant!


Adding color to an image like this is a great way to tie everything together. I love the combination of yellow and purple for spring. Here is another Easter card using Spring Baskets. This one is very bright and cheerful.


The eggs were stamped on Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper and then run through my Xyron and glittered. How do you like to add glitter to images like this? I think I might start using spray adhesive.


Glad you could stop by today, hope you have a great day!


Anya

Supply information can be found in the March 2011 issue of CardMaker Magazine.

6 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous, Anya! Love the gold in the big egg, looks amazing! And the papers you used in the second card are so pretty, the soft colors really lovely and just a spring-happy-card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your publications! I love the idea of paper piecing those eggs, I must try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Anya! The first one is so elegant and the second so cute. Love the paper piecing. Congrats on your publications!

    And thanks for the great idea for the adhesive. I've been debating about getting a Xyron, but maybe a can of spray adhesive would do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the publications Anya! what lovely Easter cards - the gold embossing on the big egg looks terrific and the sparkly paper pieced eggs are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being published in CM! Gorgeous Easter cards. Love the glitter on those patterned eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards: Love the colors, and especially the simplicity of the last card! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!