Monday, March 21, 2011

So Fabby, Take Two

Hola chicas!

A week or so ago, I posted this card that I had made using some new Hero Arts stamps, remember? I made an off-hand comment about how pretty I thought it would be in some other colors, and, well.. here you go!


Buttery yellow.. so pretty with gray.

And a nice springy green.

Conveniently, there are three different silhouettes in the Three Silhouettes stamp set (go figure!) so I used each. Here are all three cards together, lined up soooo pretty. They really are lovely!

So glad to see you today. Hope your day is great!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Three Silhouettes, Circle Lace - Hero Arts; Very Vintage Labels No. 18, Frame It - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery - Stampin' Up!; White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Going Gray, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi - Stampin' Up!; Old Paper Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Oval Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Perfect Pearl Perfect Pearls - Ranger Industries; Adhesive pearls - Recollections

4 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT!!!! I have a hard time making more then one card that's the same, but you've done a great job of adding some fun color and personality (love the little pearls) to each of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Anya! The yellow one is my new fave, really stylish with the silver!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Anya! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is what I have for these cards! I love how you used the little pearls on all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!