Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Spring

I know, I keep talking about this 'spring' thing. It is still very much winter here in Pittsburgh, despite the daffodils and tulips trying their best to get started. I am hopeful that things will warm up soon, though! Today I am sharing another card made with stamps from the Lizzie Anne Spring Mix, Follow Your Dreams. I stamped my image and colored it with Copics, choosing some colors to match this happy patterned paper from October Afternoon. Then after a light application of glue, I dusted my butterflies with glitter. Aren't they pretty? Short and sweet, that's it for me today. I have been busy, busy! Lots of stuff going on over here... later this week Waltzingmouse will be having a little fun for our first non-release month.. more about that later, but I promise you it will be a great time! See you soon!

Anya

Recipe Stamps: Follow Your Dreams - Lizzie Anne Cardstock: So Saffron, Kraft - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink Patterned Paper: Fly a Kite - October Afternoon Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink - Tsukineko Other: Copic Markers (R20, R22, YR02, Y21, BG11, BG34) - Imagination International; Dazzling Diamonds glitter - Stampin' Up!; Button; Sewing machine

5 comments:

  1. I love those butterflies! Great colors. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, fresh card, Anya - perfect for the season x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how bright and airy this is Anya! love the coloring of your butterflies and your lovely DP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those butterflies!! So sweet. And your carefree stitching is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this patterned paper. I have some in my stash that I use so carefully because I don't want to run out! Lol. I never realized how perfectly that LAD stamp goes with it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!