Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Three More Tags

Hello, hello!

More tags for you today. These are just so fun to make. I am excited to share today's because #4 is my reigning favorite!

Day Four. Isn't this so me? The trees and moose are from a retired set from Stampin' Up! called Pines. This is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! sets ever. I started by stamping the trees and moose and then cut them out. And then I took the plaid stamp from Off Beat Backgrounds and stamped right over top. I love the effect. The background was stamped with a woodgrain and then I added some stitched snow. Love!

Day Five. Easy stuff here! The candy cane background was created using Faux Ribbon. The holly, gingerbread boy, and sentiment are from Oven Fresh - Gingerbread Joy. Little Ginger gets tucked into the front pocket on the tag. Some white Liquid Applique and glitter was added to give the look of icing.

Day Six. This tag was based on a sketch I saw on the Clean & Simple Stamping blog. I really like this color combination and love to add glitter to that ornament.

So that's it for today! I will be baking and stamping tonight (sound familiar?). I hope your night is productive, too!

Take care!

#Anya

6 comments:

  1. Those are super cute.. I just love the moose one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tags!! I really just LOVE that last one, red and aqua is such a stunning color combo and I love the touch of glitter. The gingerbread man tag is super cute, too. Okay...I love them all!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you plaid'ed the moose and tree Anya! You rock girl with that backgrounds set!!! LOL!!!

    and the gingerbread tag is must yummy!

    and the ornament is so pretty with the blue over the red - very clever use of the curvy punch for the top too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya, Your tags are amazing. I gotta go with the Moose as well. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the one with the blue ornament. That is so pretty against the red, nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!