Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas Mouse

A cute little card for you this Thursday afternoon that came together in a snap.


The mouse and sentiment are both stamps from Stampendous. I used Copic markers to color the mouse and outline his little tree. I thought a few red crystal stickers would be a perfect addition to his tree.

I think this guy will be perfect for the Moxie Fab World Blog All Creatures Great and Small Challenge! I hope you are well today - have you made your list and checked it twice? I finally finished my shopping today during my lunch break, thank goodness. I can't handle those crowds!


Have a super night - here in the 'Burgh I'll be cozying up on the couch to watch the Pens play!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Max Tree, Merry Brackets - Stampendous; Woodgrain - All Night Media
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Real Red - Stampin' Up!; White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi - Stampin' Up!; Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
Other: Assorted markers, Spica glitter pens - Copic; Red crystal stickers - Recollections; pinking shears

5 comments:

  1. So simple yet I find it very cute and stunning. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love coming to see what new things you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! love the woodgrain bg stamping and that sweet little 'critter'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anya! Thanks for entering the All Creatures Great & Small Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!