Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last of the Tags

Good morning friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I had intended to blog a bit more than I have, but I have been spending my time getting some much-needed R&R! Bill and I have seen more movies in the past few days (Avatar and Sherlock Holmes) than we have in months!

And in an effort to keep the post-holiday blues from setting in, I'm dragging Christmas out a bit longer. We spend so much time preparing for it, I feel it deserves more than one day!

Today I want to share the rest of the Christmas tags I made for Bill's presents.

Day Seven. Was in a bit of a time crunch with this one! The image is all one stamp, colored with Copics and distressed with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

Day Eight. Jenni Bowlin Christmas Mini Bingo Card layered onto a tag that had been embossed with the Stars Cuttlebug embossing folder. Highlighted the 8 with a Tim Holtz Sprocket gear.

Day Nine. Boy, this one was time intensive! The house is from Boards and Beams and all the holiday decorated bits are from Home for the Holidays. Lots of dimension and glitter on this one!

Day Ten. Another easy one - I was getting into the time crunch here! I embossed the snowflakes (from the Tim Holtz Mini Holidays Cling Set) and then added Distress Ink to the background. The splatter is Perfect Pearls mixed with water - this is one of my favorite new techniques I learned from Tim's 12 Tags!

And finally, Day Eleven! I started with a red and green plaid background made using Off Beat Backgrounds. The tree is from Tree Trimming Trio with ornaments covered in Martha Stewart Brownstone glitter. This is my second favorite (the plaid moose from Day Four is still tops for me!) tag.

I hope you enjoyed these! Maybe a little bit of inspiration for next year? I just love making tags. I still have to finish up my 12 tags for Tim Holtz's contest but I vow to get there! I haven't made much time for the craft studio these past couple days, but am ready to spend some quiet time there later today. I am thinking of you all and wishing you the best as we continue through the holidays!

See you tomorrow!

#Anya

2 comments:

  1. Love them all Anya! what great tags! I hope you are framing them all or something to hang on the wall! Each design is so different - Hope Bill appreciates these bits of art! (I'm sure he does!) How fun you've been going to the movies - we want to see both of those too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!