Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wplus9 Monday Mood Board

Morning!

Last week, Dawn posted a new feature on her blog called Monday Mood Board. It is an opportunity for inspiration and a starting point to create. I love things like this, my mojo always benefits from having something to work from.


One of the first things I keyed in on in this picture was the bold pink fabric in the top left. I made that my focal point used other bits of inspiration from the picture to build around it.


The pattern was created by embossing the leaf and butterfly images from Woodgrain Silhouettes and Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions. I paired this with some Lake House cardstock, twine, and a bit of striped washi tape.. all bits I pulled from the photo.

What fun! Thank you for stopping by!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Woodgrain Silhouettes, Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Purely Pomegranate - SU!; Lake House, White - Wplus9
INK: White - Wplus9; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Detail White Embossing Powder - Stampendous; Washi Tape - Target Stores; Linen Twine - SU!; Wood button

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous...love the white inking on the red...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Anya!! The embossing on the red looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The white embossing is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something about this reminds me of a kimono - the stamped panel over the twine - really stunning! Makes me want to stare a while longer - love the contrast of the bold pomegranate next to the soft blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!