Wednesday, February 27, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #12

Hi there!

Short and sweet for me today. I am out of town for work and we have a super full agenda.

Today I am playing along with this week's 10 Minute Craft Dash.


The challenge sponsor is Paper Smooches, so it was perfect timing to try out my new-to-me Boob Tubes set.


Keeping things pretty simple. I colored the cute retro tv image with Copic markers in the challenge colors. A few strips of cardstock help to balance it out. My finish time was 8 minutes and 43 seconds - definitely a record for me!

This week's 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge is open for a few more days - you should play along, it is fun!

I'll be back tomorrow, have a good one!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Boob Tubes - Paper Smooches
CARDSTOCK: Hawaiian Shores - PTI; Lake House, Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: 2008 Bitty Box Basics (Raspberry Fizz) - PTI
INK: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Bermuda Bay - SU!
OTHER: Star Dust Stickles - Ranger Industries; Washi tape; Copic Markers


6 comments:

  1. Super cute & funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layered perfection! And that is the perfect use of washi! Love love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love all of the shapes and that touch of washi is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sneak peek you posted on Instagram had me dying to see the whole card. As usual, you don't disappoint, Anya!

    Thank you for joining along in this 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your layers Anya - FAB card!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!