Thursday, February 28, 2013

Waltzingmouse All Time Favorite Blog Waltz

Howdy,

I'm so glad you've stopped by, today the Waltzingmouse Stamps Design Team is having a very special blog waltz to celebrate the merge of the Mischief Makers with the Design Team. We're now one (very) big, happy family and we thought we'd celebrate by sharing lots and lots of inspiration.

If you're waltzing along with us, you should have arrived here from Clare's blog. Sarah will be your next stop along the way.  

We were asked to use our all-time favorite Waltzingmouse Stamps set for this waltz. Well, asking me to pick one favorite WMS set would be like asking me to pick one favorite flavor of ice cream. Or nail polish color. I just can't do it. I love so many, it really depends on the day!

I finally decided that I wanted to use the French Country set - today, its my favorite :)



I built this card around the patterned paper. I thought it looked a little Frenchy and a little Country, so I used it as my starting point. :) Metallics are really hot right now, so I added some gold embossing to the design. Good stuff - adds instant elegance.

There is a ginormous list of gals participating in today's waltz, so I won't keep you any longer. The list of players are below - everyone in red is a new DT member, so it would be fab if you could stop by, say hello and wish them well. We are gearing up for a new release next week, so be sure to add it to your calendar and stop back.

Anya Schrier - you are here!

Sarah is your next stop - she has put together something stunning, so don't miss it! Thank you for the visit, have a great day!

----------
Recipe
STAMPS: French Country - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Raspberry Ripple, Soft Sky - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: The Sweetest Thing (Lavender) - My Mind's Eye
INK: Early Espresso - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Detail Gold Embossing Powder - Stewart Superior; Rustic Cream Button Twine, Scarlet Jewel Button - PTI; Labels 25 - Spellbinders Paper Arts; BG11 Copic Marker

13 comments:

  1. Love your card,Very pretty,Love that stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful card - just what we need today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that gold embossing is just so decadent Anya - and the contrast of the rustic twine - Tres belle mon amie! I think you captured the French Country beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really captured the French Country look with your papers and pretty gold stampings Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I do like the backing paper with the pretty French Country stamp, and super rooster too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Anya, it really suits the gold emboss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card. The gold embossing makes the rooster stand out even more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fresh country chic feel!! Love the papers and gold embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Your color combo is so pretty. I really must use this set more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this set too, just always brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would say brilliant minds...
    but I won't insult you! :)
    What a gorgeous card...
    love that you used embossing on this perfect set...
    looks fabulous in gold!
    And SO happy to be a part of this incredibly amazing team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally sweet, I am so thrilled to be joining two teams with you at the same time...it is going to be a blast...woohoo!

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my favorites too Anya...love the gold embossing and the twine and button...adds to the country feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!