Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thinking of You - Wplus9 Monday Mood Board

Hi there.

I hope your weekend is going well - I'm just stopping in to share the card that I finally finished for this week's Monday Mood Board Challenge from Wplus9. This card has been in various stages of completion and re-working since early last week. Navy, coral, and kraft are one of my favorite color combinations, so I've been lovingly contemplating how I wanted this card to come together.

This is Dawn's oh-so-inspiring challenge photo:


I so love that these photos combine not only colors but textures and other cues that translate directly into the creative process.


Hello navy dress form with coral flowers, I love you.

For something extra feminine and a little chic, this amazing dress form from C'est La Vie does it every time.

I combined it with the detailed label and some floral elements from Very Vintage Florals.


Chantilly Trim and the indispensable Defining Words made appearances as well.

I have a hefty to-do list today, so while hubby is out of the house I am going to try and tackle some things. Thanks for the visit, and I will see you later!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: C'est La Vie, Very Vintage Florals, Chantilly Trim, Defining Words - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Night of Navy, Blush Blossom - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9; Melon Berry - PTI
INK: Crumb Cake, Groovy Guava, Night of Navy, Blush Blossom - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Scalloped Border Die, Label Layers 3 Die - Wplus9; Doily - Wilton; Navy Washi Tape - My Mind's Eye

7 comments:

  1. Wow…. this is gorgeous Anya! Love that dress form with the doily just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! love the little flowers on her bodice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. I love all of the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this card!, the chantilly lace with the dress form are wonderful!! OH, and the little flowers....perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love all the layers and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anya! Oh my gosh, every time you use the dress form I think to myself that I need it! I love this. The washi and the tiny flower accent are both perfect. I love your stamping on the coral too. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to stop by to tell you how much I adored what you did with this mood board. I'm absolutely terrible with followup on rss feeds. Sigh. But it's simply gorgeous! LOVE the layers and your fantastic mix of stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!