Friday, March 12, 2010

Button Birthday

I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by! I leave for my trip next week! I've started to gather up a little of this and that, pulling some stuff together, doing a last minute push to get as much work done at work as possible. Things are starting to feel a little hectic, and I haven't had time to enjoy my studio for a few days. I have a stack (yes, a beautiful, new stack) of stamps from WMS that I haven't even opened yet. Its a crime, I tell ya. I hope to find a little time over the next few days.

Anyway, I've accumulated quite a few things I haven't shared with you yet, so that's where today's card comes from. I gave this to my niece for her birthday - again, no sentiment on front so it could be used for anything!

My inspiration came from this project I saw in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini.

This card was easy to make and could easily be done with faux stitching! I used a pencil to lightly draw in the grid pattern and then machine stitched it. The outside was stitched after I removed the thread from the machine. I adhered a button at each junction with a glue dot. I saved the sentiment and messge for the inside.

Fun and easy for a Friday! Hope you have a fantastic weekend, girlies!

#Anya

Recipe:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo - Stampin' Up!
Other: Assorted Buttons - Stampin' Up!; sewing machine

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!