Friday, March 19, 2010

Luck

We're still close enough to St. Patrick's Day that I can share this, right? :)

We made this card a few weeks ago at Stamp Camp.

The sketch was based on a card I saw in a previous issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. Old magazines are a great source of inspiration if your mojo needs a little push.

I hit the road on Sunday, so my posts for the next two weeks will be scheduled. You will want to make sure you stop back - I will still be participating in the Waltzingmouse Stamps preview and blog hop for April. The previews start on Monday, March 29th.

Have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Luck - Studio G ($1 bin at JoAnn's! :)
Cardstock: New Leaf, Kraft, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Chloe's Closet - Making Memories
Ink: Tea Leaves VersaMagic - Tsukineko
Other: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon - Stampin' Up!; Clear adhesive rhinestones

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!