Monday, March 8, 2010

Posies a Plenty

Good morning, Monday, I see you are here again (too soon, if I may add).

Today I think will be short and sweet, with a little card that I made for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.

This uses a background stamp called Posies a Plenty. I stamped it onto Night of Navy cardstock and then embossed it with Seafoam Embossing Powder from Creations Unlimited. The embossing powder also contains a powdered pigment so that not only do you get an embossed image, but the entire area shimmers like it would if you used a Pearl Ex or Perfect Pearls type powder. I'm sorry that it doesn't show up in the photo!

I added a few adhesive pearls to the flower centers and tied a bow using Ocean Tides satin. I sometimes like to leave off a sentiment - this card could be used for pretty much anything, then!

Hope you enjoy - have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Posies a Plenty - Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Soft Sky - Stampin' Up!; White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Versamark - Tsukineko
Other: Seafoam Embossing Powder - Creations Unlimited; Ocean Tides Satin Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; adhesive pearls

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Anya! The colors are beautiful. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two blues on this and the CAS design - what a great note card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!