Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Table for Two

Today is another challenge day for the Serendipity Stamps Design Team. We were challenged to make a 1-2-3 card. One button or charm, two ribbons, and three layers. Fun!

I used one of the new spring releases, Table for Two.


I colored the table and chairs with Copic markers and then went over everything with a Spica glitter pen. When I was finished coloring, I stitched across the top and bottom of my image. Then I decided I would go looking for some patterned paper to match. Luckily, I had a pack of Basic Grey's Eva Collection, which has lots of raspberry and brown tones. I picked this fun floral-y pattern to use.

The cardstock is Purely Pomegranate, which is retired, but is so very close to Rose Red if you're looking for a similar color. I added a pretty frame shape that I cut with my Slice, my two ribbons and my one button to finish it off. This was fun! I liked the 'recipe' idea of card making. I even finished the inside, too - cute sentiment, huh?

Thank you for stopping in today, you won't want to miss what the other Design Team members have come up with!


Amy
Jennifer
Kathie
Lynda
Sue



Have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Table for Two (1200QCL) - Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Pannier from the Eva Collection - Basic Grey
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon - Stampin' Up!; Sweet Blush satin ribbon, Rustic Cream Button Twine, Dark Chocolate Vintage Button - Papertrey Ink; Slice and Wedding Design Card - Making Memories; Copic markers; Spica glitter pens; sewing machine

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You really took the challenge to a higher level. I love how you used the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great little cafe set Anya! and I love that beautiful DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling Anya! The papers and ribbon are perfect with that cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!