Monday, March 22, 2010

On My Mind

This is a scheduled post.


Hi everyone! By the time you read this, I will have landed in London!

I will be spending the next few days here, staying with my cousins. I am looking forward to exploring a bit of my heritage here. Nana (my dad's mum ;) was born here and married my grandfather during WWII.

I have a simple card for you today - I had mentioned a while back that my mom needed some thinking of you cards - this is another one that I made.

The background was stamped with Background Basics: Text Style II. Then I stamped and cut out the largest branch from Turning a New Leaf. It is a little time-intensive, but I love the look.

The sentiment is from Big & Bold Wishes. I really like how the leaves curve around the cardstock strip.

Thanks for your visit - my next post will be on Wednesday, when I share my creation for the Serendipity Stamps challenge. Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Background Basics: Text Style II, Turning a New Leaf, Big & Bold Wishes
Cardstock: Soft Stone, White - Papertrey Ink; Mellow Moss - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Mellow Moss, Soft Suede - Stampin' Up!; Old Paper Distress Ink - Ranger


Tower Bridge photo courtesy of Trip Advisor.

8 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time Anya! Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time in London! I cant wait to hear all about it! I have always wanted to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely simple card Anya, hope the journey was good, and welcome to the UK, it may rain a bit :-0 Have a great holiday! Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya, have a wonderful time visiting your family. And lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time Anya! I envy you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you in London you lucky duck!! I'm sure you are having a super time!! love this pretty card with the cut out stem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the card, Anya - TFS and have a great time in London town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love, LOVE this card! It's simply PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!