Friday, March 5, 2010

Pastel Easter Greetings

What a wild and crazy week!

The icing on the cake was when my email account was hacked yesterday afternoon and my entire address book was spammed. Seriously, spammers? Get a real job or something. Better yet, fall off the face of the earth.

Anyway - its Friday! Yay! Alice in Wonderland opens this weekend! Yay! The sun is shining! Double yay!

Today's card was made for my monthly stamp group that will be meeting tomorrow. I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge for my starting point.

Nothing says Easter like pastels! ;) I love these colors together: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, and Lavender Moon. I stamped the plain egg from Spring Blessings onto paper from the Pretty Pastels collection. Also having a thing for the Apron Lace border punch recently, too!

This card makes me happy - it makes me think of Cadbury eggs :)

If any of you are in the Pittsburgh area and are interested, I always love to have new people come to my card group. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email!

Hope your weekend is fantastic, thanks so much for stopping by today!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Baskets - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Lemon Tart, Lavender Moon, Aqua Mist, Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Pretty Pastels Collection - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Basic Grey - Stampin' Up!
Other: Apron Lace border punch - Fiskars; Corner rounder - EK Success; Oval Nestabilities - Spellbinders

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, springy card! It makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Easter-ish Anya! Pretty pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! So soft and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these wonderful Easter colors Anya! the paper pieced eggs look so pretty! Wish I was close enough to stamp with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!