Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple Joys

Hi friends!

I need to keep it short and sweet today - I am swamped!

I made this card a little while back when I was using Background Basics: Tin Types non-stop. I double-layered my background, lining up the pink inside the red. I think its fabulous and would love to try it in fall colors. I even finished the inside, too :)


Also, a quick announcement before I scoot: tomorrow is the St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop at Waltzingmouse Stamps! That link will take you to Claire's blog where you can get all the details. I hope you can participate - Claire even created free digi stamps you can download if you don't have any for St. Pat's! Hope to see you hopping tomorrow!

I also wanted to apologize for not being able to do as much blog surfing as I'd like. I will be sure to stop by and visit (especially the Papertrey Princesses!) when I'm back! Know that I'm thinking of you, though!

Have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Background Basics: Tin Types; Green Thumb - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Rustic White, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi - Stampin' Up!; True Black, Chamomile Tea Dye - Papertrey Ink
Other: Fillable Frames #1 Die - Papertrey Ink; Apron Lace Border punch - Fiskars; sewing machine

4 comments:

  1. Love your background - great idea to do a bunch of colour schemes that way. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I love that tin types set too:) Have a great time. I hate to fly too but once you get there you will have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi anya! This is super cute! I love tin type, don t you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly simple beautiful card! I can't wait to try out that background. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!