Friday, February 24, 2012

Sending You..

Hi there, friends! TGIF, right?

I am popping in to share the card I made for Bill for his birthday. I am stamping up a storm, but you'll have to wait until Sunday to see what I've been up to. Until then, something from the archives.

I know I'm not the only one that loves the postage themed items popping up in the papercrafting world. There is something I find so appealing about those office typed things.

For this card, I started with a card front that had been die cut using the Postage Stamps dies from Spellbinders. I bought these and this is the first time I've used them. I love the way they look, and think I need to a make a point to set them out on my desk. Let's see what I can whip up with them for the WMS release, shall we?

I combined images from the Die-namics First Class Friend set and the Postmarks set for this card. They seemed to play well together, and I just layered my images somewhat haphazardly.

Lots of fun! So kind of you to stop by today - I hope you'll be back on Sunday for the start of the release countdown for Waltzingmouse Stamps!

Have a great day!

Anya

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Die-namics First Class Friend - My Favorite Things; Postmarks - Papertrey Ink
CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
INK: Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White - Stampin' Up!
OTHER: Postage Stamps - Spellbinders Paper Arts

3 comments:

  1. You make this look easy! I could work at it for a week and still not be happy with it! This one is perfect. Looking forward to Sunday to see what else you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the understated elegance and manliness of this and the postage die is completely fabulous with this stamp set...and maaaybe will be fabulous with a new stamp set on the way?? (Is there a teeeeeeny hint in this post????) :0) Looking forward to seeing your release creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the stamp layering you did and the color combo is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!