Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project Life Week 4

It feels good to have another week under my belt. Even though today ends my Week 5, I don't at all feel like I'm behind. I printed out my pictures for this past week today, so I've got them all ready to go. I like to map my pages out before I do them, so I will do that pre-planning and sit down and tackle it (hopefully tomorrow night). Anyway - Week 4 is my favorite week so far. The pages really feel cohesive and I love how it looks. I really can't wait to get these babies into page protectors!

Here we go:

It was quite a week here in the Schrier household - my neighbors cut down a tree and I got a new cell phone for work. Hold onto your hats, I know! ;)

Got a package in the mail from one of my college roomies. I snapped a few pics of some of the things she sent. I stamped right on to the photo of the mug - love this - it is cut off in the close up, but you can see it in the full version of this page.

Journaled a bit about my neighbors cutting down a tree. I'm pretty passionate about the trees in my neighborhood, especially the ones in the back of our house, and I was really disappointed about this. For this journaling card, I die cut a tree (PTI) from a post it note, stuck it to my card and then spritzed some October Afternoon Sprinklers on it. When I removed the mask, I had a tree-shaped spot to journal. :)

Here's page 2 of this week:

On Friday of this week, my Mom went into the hospital for her surgery. It was hard to take pictures for this - I didn't want to photograph her.. she felt terrible, and I didn't want to be a disruption in the hospital. I took a photo of her room number and a bouquet of flowers for this first week (she's still in the hospital for the first part of Week 5, too) and am pretty pleased with these pictures for my story.

We had our first extended family event this week too. It was our niece's birthday - she had a guitar shaped cake.

And finally, my husband's drink of choice - white hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles. Yes, he is spoiled... I mean well-loved ;)

Hopefully, Week 5 will be coming shortly. Until then, I am so glad you stopped in to check my PL for this week. It was really rewarding to finish this one. Have a great night!

Anya

2 comments:

  1. Aww, your friends sound so sweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages Anya, love that huge guitar, what a beauty, the hot chocolate sounds yummy, so sorry about the tree, hope mum is feeling a bit better now, looking foward to seeing week 5, lve just loaded mine on tonite......cheers kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!