Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project Life Week 6

Hi there. I am a little behind on sharing my Project Life. I had a bit of a hard time finishing this week, my cold sapped all my energy and I ended up spending a lot more time laying around than I would like to admit. So here's Week 6 (Feb 6 - 12). Bill's birthday was this week, so I had a lot to share about our celebrations.

My page protectors came yesterday - I can't tell you how excited I was. It feels so much more complete to me now. I will have to explore some different techniques for photographing them, though.. the pages add a lot of glare.

I was in Columbus, OH for work for a few days by myself and I sought out the two things they have that we don't here in Pittsburgh: Archiver's and Tim Hortons. Hey, a girl has her priorities. :)

Here is page two of this week:


I have this running thing going on with my pages involving the crazy weather. It seems like we've been having snow then 60 degree temperatures. It has been fun to show the same shot of our backyard over the past month or so with snow, then no snow, then snow again, etc.

For Bill's birthday we made a visit to Pittsburgh's National Aviary (we turn to places like this for winter time photo ops - its hard to take outside photos here in the winter). I fully admit that I had the time of my life - have I mentioned my deep and abiding love for birds? I included another insert for this trip with some of the photos that Bill took.


Aren't they amazing? My hubby has some mad photography skills.

I also added another little insert with some memorabilia from the week - we went to see As You Like It at the Public Theater and had an amazing dinner at a new-to-us restaurant called Mediterrano. Gotta love Groupon for introducing us. This is a 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch sheet protector from Martha Stewart's Home Office line with Avery. I'm a big fan.

Thank you for letting me share - I hope you are doing well!
Have a great night!

Anya

5 comments:

  1. great week documented, love those bird pic, and your hubbys cake looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anya!
    I love getting your emails every week of your Project Life layouts. I thought that pic of Archivers looked familiar, I go there also when we go to Columbus. Lucky me, I got the choice of 3 that I can visit within 2-3 hours from me. GREAT JOB! I'd love to try this, but feel intimidated by it, because I either would forget to take pics or take way too many. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Anya. I love seeing how you are using Project Life and also how you enjoy capturing the "every day" - the good with the bad (ugly colds). I have to agree with you...your hubby does have a photographer's eye. He got some amazing shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are on week 6! Seems like you just started last week. Time is going too fast. I love the photos of the birds (one of my hobbies too!) Bill must have the patience of a saint and a fantastic lens to get those great shots - reminds me of the Birds and Blooms photos - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how many different types of birds your husband was able to photograph - really great pictures. Glad to see you're still enjoying your Project life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!