Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is the card I made for my sweetie. I made this using the Love You More set from Wplus9. I stamped the main image three times, once onto the die cut label, once onto patterned paper, and once onto a piece of cream colored scrap cardstock. I cut the heart from patterned paper and adhered it to the label. Then I die cut just the banner and adhered that with foam dimensionals. A fun little number if I say so myself :)

This one is headed to my Mom, along with some mini heart-shaped pies. I took a picture, but you'll have to wait for my PL to see how cute they are ;)

I used the smallest envelope from the Love Notes Die for this card. After die cutting the envelopes from cream cardstock, I went back and cut just the heart from a rainbow of colors. I replaced the plain hearts with the colored ones and used a bit of tape on the back to secure them in place. Very easy and very cute!

I hope your day is fantastic, shared with the ones you love!
xoxo

Anya

------------
Recipe
LOVE CARD
STAMPS: Love You More - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream, True Black - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Yours Truly - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Riding Hood Red - Stampin' Up!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Label Layers 3 Die - Wplus9

LOVE NOTES CARD
STAMPS: A Pocketful, A Pocketful: Valentine - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss - Papertrey Ink; Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red - Stampin' Up!
PATTERNED PAPER: Latte Woodgrain - Amuse|Studio
INK: Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Love Notes Die - Wplus9

3 comments:

  1. I love them both! The second one I am absolutely swooning over. Love the little touches of color :) Can't wait to see the pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card for Bill - what a great card! Masculine, yet lovey. :-) I hope you two had a nice Valentine's Day. And those teeny envelopes on the card for your mom are super sweet. I'll bet she loved it! Can't wait to see photos of the heart-shaped pies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic, girl! LOVE all the patterns in the first and the way the envelopes appear to be boasting candy hearts with all those sweet, little pastels in the second! Beautiful work as always! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!