Monday, November 28, 2011

Hello

Hi there. I am back today to share another card I created for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge.

A fun change from my normal fussy style. I kept wanting to add something else and then something else, but do really like this layout. Easy to change up!

Stamps are from Wplus9 (A Pocketful and Magical Moments) and the letters were die cut with the Block Alphabet Dies from Papertrey Ink.

I'm heading to bed - this was a rough Monday, I must have taken it a little too easy this weekend! See ya!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: A Pocketful, Magical Moments - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream, Fine Linen - Papertrey Ink; Dusty Durango - Stampin' Up!
INK: Cherry Cobbler, River Rock - Stampin' Up!
OTHER: Block Alphabet Die Collection, Pinking Shears Border Die, Terracotta Tile Felt - Papertrey Ink

10 comments:

  1. Wow--this is such a wonderful card. Simple, CAS, and so very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. the felt is a great touch. (no pun intended)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect. I love the way you mixed the stamped strips with cardstock and felt strips, and your color choices are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are knocking this clean and simple thing out of the ballpark! You make it look easy! Love the geometric design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just LOVE the simple, graphic style of this card, Anya! Brilliant take on the color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a funky CAS design! Love the added texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab, just love the CAS design, and you really rocked these colours. I couldn't get my head around them, so I'm sitting this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is just yummy! LOVE your CAS design, beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with us over at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!