Monday, November 21, 2011

Get Well

Hi there!

In the midst of all the red and green I have something a little different to share with you today. I had a request for a get well card, and get well cards should all have cheery color combinations, don't you think?

The colors for this card came from that pretty floral patterned paper tape. I included a little snippet of it on the card just to bring it all together.

I used Hope Seed Co., still running strong as a favorite of mine, to create my Get Well seed packet. I seriously love adding all the little bits like the 'Hope Seed Co.' and the price to the front of these. Fun!

My flower was colored with Copic markers, and highlighted with a clear Spica glitter pen. I think this is a happy little card - I hope it cheers up its recipient!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Hope Seed Co. - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Cool Caribbean, Ruby Red - Stampin' Up!; Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, White - Papertrey Ink
INK: Cool Caribbean, Going Gray, Ruby Red - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Polka Dots Embossing Folder - ProvoCraft; Copic Markers (Y11, Y21, YR61, YG11, G00) - Imagination International, Inc.; Vintage Girl Paper Tape - Martha Stewart Crafts; Sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. Anya, The coloring on that yellow rose is amazing. So much depth. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, this is a color combo for the books! LOVE! And such a great use of Hope Seed Co.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!